I’m a Scientist – you’ve decided to let KATIE go

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now it’s game over for…

KATIE

This leaves just “Friendly, imaginative, easily-distracted” SAM and “Nonquam non paratus (never unprepared!)” CALLUM to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow.

What would they both do with the money, you ask? Sam says “I want to make a website where you can design and do your own experiments to solve questions you’ve always wanted to know the answer to, then publish the results to the world. A bit like an on-line mythbusters, but you get to do the experiments yourself.” and Callum says “I want to make some online videos to highlight cool neuroscience concepts and how they link to the Biology curriculum.”.

The competition is hotting up and the scientists are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the £500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other scientists.

Vote NOW to make sure your favourite scientist walks off with the prize – VOTE HERE

If you haven’t made up your mind why not ask the scientists those all important tie breaker questions to help you decide? ASK your question

One student in each zone will win a £20 WH Smith voucher for asking the best questions in the opinion of the moderators. So keep asking those mind boggling questions that push the scientist to their limits, and it might just be you…

May the best scientist win.

Posted on November 22, 2012 by ModShane in News. Leave a comment